Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wife of the year!

So this past weekend was a busy one. Steve went to Iowa City all weekend...two nights...to go to the game and hang out with his friends. Aren't I a nice wife? A bunch of his highschool friends were going and he doesn't get to see them that often and it sounded like fun to me, so how could I expect him to stay home and miss out? I don't want to be one of those wives who doesn't "allow" her husband to do anything. I wasn't going to be mad, we didn't get in a fight about it....I just don't like those couples, and feel sorry for them. I want to be able to go out and have fun, why shouldn't he?
In addition to Steve being gone, I also helped plan a babyshower for my good friend Cindy! My mom was nice enough to watch Presley for a couple hours so I could get prepared and help set-up! It was a success and Presley was very good at the shower, once she got used to everyone.
Overall Presley and I had a good weekend without dad, despite the fact that she didn't want to take her afternoon naps. She did sleep from 7:30 pm to 7 am both nights! Praise the Lord, my baby will sleep!!!!!

Well we are off to Creston tomorrow night to hang out! We don't even have Thanksgiving in Creston, but we always go back to see everyone who is home for the holiday. Grandpa Jerry and Grandma Kathy are being nice enough to watch Presley for a couple hours while we go out! I really need to download and post pictures soon!
Everyone have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment