Saturday, November 14, 2009

Attitude

I put my 9 month old in size 12 month pajama's tonight. They were a little big on her, but not too big that she couldn't wear them. My baby is growing too fast! Someone make it stop! She is so fun right now, I don't want her to get older!

She also loves grandma! She doesn't want to leave grandma when I pick her up! I figured this would happen eventually, and I'll try not to take it personally! :)

Presley is starting to throw fits. Isn't she too young for this? She was eating yogurt bites and they were gone, she got all tense and starting screaming and crying b/c she wanted more yogurt bites! I gave her Cheerios instead and in between every Cheerio she cried and swung her arms around, b/c that is not what she wanted! Calm down child!

We tried to watch Sleeping Beauty this afternoon. I never realized that Sleeping Beauty is 16 years old and falling in love. They need to rethink her age. She needs to be about 25 before they make her falling in love and getting married! What are these Disney people thinking? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment