Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blogs

As you might have noticed I have a list of the blogs that I follow. Some of these blogs are about friends and family. Most of my list are about people that I have never met, but I feel like I know these families! Some of them I have been following for a couple years, I have seen their children grow! I don't know why everyone else's lives interest me so much, maybe it is the way they write, or the jokes inside their stories, or the struggles of their every days lives. A lot of these people are an inspiration to me, if you get the chance to read some of their stories, I highly recommend it. Some of these people have been thru life changing events, some are struggling for their lives every day...they are courageous enough to write their stories where we all can read and be touched by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment