Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Why?

Why does the dentist ask you questions when they have your mouth pryed open?

Why do I love when someone is driving fast and bobbin and weavin thru traffic and they get stopped at a red light. Or they are in the lefthand lane and get behind someone waiting to turn left. Sweet satisfaction rushes thru me!

Why is it every year about this time we struggle with money? Every year! and we haven't bought any Christmas presents yet....and then February hits and we get our tax returns and we get back on track for another 9 months. It's annoying!

Why are there some people that you just can't get along with? I know different personalities, beliefs, opinions....blahblah. There is one specific person at work that I DO NOT mesh well with. I don't know if he feels the same toward me, but I purposely walk the other direction or avoid my own desk if I know he is looking for me! I think I'm nice to most people at work, but he just pushes my buttons and irritates me. He is the one person that I will be mean to! I'm not the only one who feels this way about this person, so it's not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment