Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random thoughts.

  • I love driving to the mall with the top down on the convertibe when the sun is shining and the weather is great!................Reality check sorry! I mean.... I love driving to the mall with a crying baby and I don't want the windows down for everyone to hear her.
  • This is the heaviest I’ve ever been in my life, and I’m not proud of it. I hate that I still spend most of my non-work hours in maternity lounge pants and t-shirts. I hate that I went to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert wearing too-small jeans and a huge sweatshirt to mask how badly they fit. I hate that I can’t remember the last time I felt confident in my own skin. And I hate how my feelings about this spill over into other areas of my life.
    On a positive note, my gym shoes still fit. That counts for something, right?
    This is an entry from another blog I read....except for wearing maternity pants and wearing too small jeans, this is how I feel these days! I bought a swimming suit last week, the thought scares me. I bought a tankini, the thought of my tummy sticking out there for everyone to see makes me a little sick. What a difference 1 year and a baby makes!
  • My grandparents are getting old. That makes me sad. They live in Houston and I really hope that I get to see them soon. I really hope that Presley gets to meet her great-grandparents. It's kinda weird to think that she'll never to get know them and love them the way I do.
  • My sisters are wonderful, beautiful women. I can understand why their boyfriends might be insecure, but honestly I don't think either of them needs to prove themselves to anyone. If you can't handle smart, funny, attractive girlfriends, find someone else.
  • I'm training 4 boys at work...and by boys, I mean freshly out of college, 22 year old boys. They've hired a lot of young people. I'm offically one of the 'older' people at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment