Friday, May 22, 2009

Busy days ahead

Well we had our baptism class for Presley last night. Steve really didn't want to go, but I told him that it was important for our daughter. I think after the hour with Deacon George he realized that we were doing the right thing. I learned more in that hour than I did in all of my years of religious education classes! I think he is an interesting speaker. He actually married us, though at his age and with as many wedding as he does, he doesn't remember. I don't mind, it's not like we are active church goers or anything. So now we have to plan when we are going to have her baptized! We are thinking June 6th after the 5 oclock mass, but we'll see, the weekends are getting so busy.
We are having our dinner club at our house this coming Thursday! We haven't been able to attend the last two because I was sick and then we had just left the hospital after having Presley! We'll finally get to meet Kamden and Preston, who are now about 10 and 8 months old! Shame on us!!
Steve might be working out of town next weekend. Then we should have her baptism and our friend Janelle is going to come over and take Presley's first 'professional' pics. I'm really hoping she is good and smiley!
Then the 13th is our 2nd annual Brett Favre retirement party, if any of you haven't been invited, consider this your invitation! Really it is just an excuse to get people together to eat, drink, talk and play 4-square! And that Sunday we are going to see Mamma Mia at the Civic Center! We bought tickets for my mom for Mother's Day and I'm looking forward to some girl time!

I really should just focus on this weekend for now! I have a list of things I need to get done, the list keeps growing. It's not anything that important or time consuming, but I've requested to have about 3 hours to myself this weekend! To go run errands and....just stuff, and I'm looking forward to it!
We are going to my mom's for Memorial Day, Holly was kind enough to volunteer them for a BBQ! :) Should be fun and hopefully the weather will be nice so we can get in some serious 4-square action!
I'll have to post some Presley pics later. We've got some more cute ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment