Saturday, May 30, 2009

Babies everywhere!

Our friends Angi and Corey had their little baby boy this week! Collin James is adorable with his chubby little cheeks! We are so happy for them and can't wait to see him!
Well Thursday we had our dinner club! It was so good to see everyone and the weather was good so we were able to eat outside. Presley was kinda a grouch since she didn't get in a very long evening nap, but owell. The other babies were very good, playing and crawling! Crazy the difference a couple months makes when you are a baby!
Last night I went out after work with a couple girl friends it was nice to get out and be social and again the weather was great! and I was home by 9:30 to put Presley to bed!
I also found out that our friend Lisa's sister-in-law gave birth to her twins! A little early but it sounds like they were decent in size and that they are doing good. So we continue to with them luck! I can't imagine having two babies at once! They will do a great job and they have an amazing family to help them out!

Steve is working with his brother in Earlham this weekend, so this morning after I got Presley down for a nap, I took advantage of the time and got some things done around the house and got an hour nap myself! She took a 3 hour nap! I'm not sure she's ever done that at our house before of course she does for my mom all the time!)! I think she is still fighting her cold.
My Uncle David from Colorado was in town this weekend so they came over to see Presley. She was pretty good but then started her usual whining. They haven't seen her since she was a week old! Then she took a 20 minute power nap in my arms and is now playing! Hopefully we have a good afternoon ahead of us so we can enjoy the nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment