Sunday, May 10, 2009

Have we turned a corner??

Well Friday night I had girls night. It was fun as always! We went to Los Cabos to eat and drink a couple margaritas. Here is a pic of us girls at West Glen Cab after dinner. I was a trooper and was one of the last two girls out! Woot Woot! I was a little worried how Presley would be for Steve, but it turns out she was very good for him. He took her to Brock and Jackie's house to hangout for a bit and she played and even rolled over for them twice!
Saturday I had a little headache and was tired, but by noon I was ready to go. We went to the mall and got Presley a little swimsuit. She was a little fussy, so our trip out didn't last long. Steve had a bachelor party that night and left about 5pm. I swaddled Presley for a nap, I knew she needed a good long nap....and so did I! Finally about 7:15 I woke her up from her nap, which doesn't happen very often, but I was worried she wouldn't go back to sleep for the night if I didn't. She was so good! She ate, played and took a bath and was back in bed at 9pm!
Here is a pic of her standing alone. She loves standing but can only keep her balance for a couple seconds before her knees give out! :) Sunday was Mother's Day! I was really afraid Steve would forget that I am now a 'mom' but he didn't. Presley got me a giftcard to go buy some new work clothes, which I desperately need! Then we went on a picnic with Gma, Gpa, Holly and Ben. We ate lunch, went on a short hike, flew a couple kites and Steve even got to do a little fishin. It was so nice, it had been a long time since I've been on a picnic! Then we came home and took naps! Presley needed it and so did I! So we had another good night with her....keep your fingers crossed that this continues! :)

Here she is sitting in her bumbo, she hasn't quite figured out how to reach out and play but she likes to look at the toys. Isn't she a doll?

No comments:

Post a Comment