Monday, May 25, 2009

Long weekend!

It was a good weekend, but long. Presley just didn't feel that good. She picked up a cold from her BFF, Amelia at daycare (or my mom's house!) It wasn't that bad, but she would wake up snorting and stuffy. She was very whiny and basically just want to be walked around the house, the yard, the block, whatever. She has been sleeping very good, not thru the night, but good. Hopefully not just because she is sick! :)
We went to my parents house today, we ate too much, talked and played 4-square! It can get intense but can be a good workout too! We hope everyone had a good Memorial Day!

Here is a pic that sums up most of our weekend.
I know I posted about Presley and how she moves in her crib during the night. Here are two pics of where she ended up when I got her out of bed over the weekend. I'm not sure how she turns and gets out of her swaddler all the time! This is my favorite time of day...getting her out of bed, because she is so happy and smiley!
90 degrees from where she started......
almost 180 degrees from where she started! Crazy, active baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment