Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First milestone?

Well, she did it. She rolled over from her front to her back, all by herself. It might have been luck. It might have been a one time thing....that might not happen again for a few months, but it happened! Now we gotta work on finding those hands....it'll happen soon.

By the way, I don't want Danny to win American Idol or Filipe to win the Biggest Loser. But I am looking forward to So You Think You Can Dance, if you haven't watched it yet, you should. It's amazing what those people can do! Maybe in my next life I'll be a dancer. haha

Why is it that when we don't have a baby, both of our jobs are slow and we were hoping just to keep our jobs. Now, with a 3 month old I have 8 hours of mandatory overtime and Steve has been working additional side-jobs with his brother. The money is good, but it's all tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment