Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bad parents?...

Friday night we had our first night away from Presley. Some friends of ours had a party, kinda for our 30th birthdays (since I was pregnant on mine and Steve's bday was on Easter)..and it was a good excuse to get people together. My mother graciously volunteered to watch Presley overnight for us. This was really hard.
My mom watches Presley a lot for us and I don't want to take advantage of her. Plus we felt bad leaving our baby so we could drink and have a night of good sleep. I knew my mom wouldn't sleep much. I was more worried about my mom getting any sleep than I was about Presley. We knew she was in good hands. We knew that we weren't abandoning her, but we still felt a little guilty. It was good for us though, we needed it. Thanks mom for being such a good mom and grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment