Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pet peeves

I have a couple pet peeves that just irk me. So please help and don't do these things around me! haha...
  • people who don't use their turn-signal....this bothers alot of people but it seems there are a lot of people who don't use them!
  • the sound of static, or the buzzing of bugs....when a fly flies by your ear and you hear that buzzing sound....ick, hate it!
  • people who talk on their cell phone when checking out a store or when ordering food at a restaurant...can't it wait 5 minutes?
  • people who are just rude or people who think they are better than others. If you are at a restaurant and it is really busy, have a little patience, you are not the only person waiting. The waiter is doing the best they can, being mean isn't going to help the situation. Go home and cook your own meal.
  • people who get married b/c they think all their problems will go away, they won't....and people who have babies to get closer to their spouse. That's just plain silly.
  • stupid people. period.

I thought I shouldn't be all negative so I'll add some things that make me happy too!

  • the sounds of birds chirping in the morning.
  • the smell of rain in the spring.
  • people who are nice/polite. When you say excuse me, thank you or your welcome to people just b/c it's the nice thing to do. It is refreshing to be around nice people.
  • the smile of my baby.
  • laughing so hard I cry, I'm lucky to have two of the funniest people I know in my life, Holly and Steve. Thanks for making me cry....in a good way!
  • good weather! We can walk outside, drink beers on the deck, grill out, use our fire pit to keep warm as the sun goes down. Man I love summer.
  • food. I know food doesn't solve all my problems, but man I love food. I don't need to be bored, stressed, tired or feeling sorry for myself for an excuse to eat bad foods. Donuts are my downfall.....I should really start working out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment