Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another week in the life of us

I'm still trying to figure out how to work as much overtime as I'm supposed to be in 5 days. It's hard especially when the weather is nice and I don't really want to work weekends! Steve spent a lot of the week waterproofing/staining our deck and other than that we took a couple walks with the nice weather!
Friday night we had some people over just to hang out. We had a good turn out and it was nice to see everyone. Colleen brought Bridget over, she was so cute in her little yellow dress. She is just like her mother! :) Our friends Janelle and RT brought little Kayson by too, he is such a good baby I'm not sure what they thought of Presley and her usual night crying fit. She was good for the first half of the night and then I think she was just tired of all the commotion.
Saturday night we had a wedding to go to and Aunt Holly was nice enough to watch Presley for us....it might be the last time for awhile. Presley cried and screamed for her. She said it was good birth control! ha!!
and now it's Sunday, Steve is working with his brother and Presley and I are sitting here playing, watching a little 90210. If Steve would've stayed home today, I would've gone to work! :( no fun!

Here is Presley in her summer dress she received from Aunt Samantha. See how much she has grown compared to Brandon, my Cabbage Patch doll!Here is Presley in her little hat, trying to keep the sun off her skin and out of her eyes! Isn't she cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment