Monday, September 17, 2018

Random

- We found this really awesome play-dohish, clay stuff on vacation this summer and bought some. It just feels weird, but fun and so fast we have bought it for every birthday the kids have been invited to over the last 2 months! https://www.amazon.com/MAD-MATTR-Super-Soft-Modelling-Compound/dp/B01GWCS3SK

- I am not into politics whatsoever....but Trump is so embarrassing. We should be so embarrassed to ever have him speak in public.

- My kids play house or school ALOT and they always have babies or kids and they are always named Tatum and Oakley?!......I think they are names of youtubers they know, of course.

- My parents are thinking of selling their home. The home I grew up in. The home that my mom did daycare in for my kids and so many others. It is sad to think about but I really can't blame them. Though the amount of purging that needs to be done is a little scary! :)

- Presley. This girl has always been our challenge. There are just times that I don't know what to do with her. She is so negative and mean that it's hard to be around. She can throw tantrums like a 3 year old and for stupid reasons like she has to get up in the morning or she has to go to bed at night. She'll scream and yell that we 'hate her b/c she is stupid'....which of course, we would ever think or say! I just don't see other 9 year olds acting like this! Maybe they do and no one talks about it but it's scary since she is only 9 and the teenage years are only going to be worse.

- The amount of frogs that are out and about right now is gross. They are always climbing up onto our windows, on the siding...it's a lot of fun when we are at the shed and continuously looking for them and running from them! HA!

- I've been doing some Jillian Michaels work out videos...and they are hard. She does try to kill you. However, I have figured out that I have very little upper body, arm and shoulder strength! So I'm working on it! If I can't lose weight before the Dominican in December, I'll at least try to have some muscles and definition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment