Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Saturday Fun Day

Saturday night we had Brittney come babysit. Our friend Kruse was in town to run the Dam to Dam and it turned out my Uncle Dave and Steph were also doing the same thing and wanted to meet up for dinner and drinks that evening. We decided to meet at The Hall....it was a good place to get a nice big table for 12 of us and hang out and talk on the patio!

I always give Kruse a hard time for his long hair....I always threaten to put a man-bun in it...this time, I French braided it! Oh yeah! He was super happy about this!
His friend Dennis, who I used to know a million years ago, also has nice long hair and was just begging for a braid too! :)
 They took them out immediately after this picture was taken....I don't understand why! :)
 Me, Fish (who I also knew a million years ago) and Kruse.
It was a good, fun night and we were home by midnight, so not too bad! :)
Sunday was a lazy day, we hung out around the house, did some chores, Steve smoked pork and made a nice dinner. We then packed some things and headed to Earlham to watch The Sheet play for their Sunday music in the park. The weather was perfect, most of Steve's family was there hanging out and listening to some good music. They had a good turn out and we got home too late once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment