Monday, June 25, 2018

Father's Day Weekend (without Steve)


I am a week behind on posting, UGH I don't like when that happens....but either way, the Saturday before Fathers Day (when Steve was fishing) I decided to take the girls to The Nadas at Simon Estes. They were free and we knew some other people that were going. We went to Sarah's for dinner with Jamie and their kids then we headed downtown. It was hot, but we didn't get down there until about 7:30 so it wasn't THAT bad for too long!


 I love Collins serious model face!

Piper wanted to go down front with the other kids, Presley was not interested so she took my camera and started taking pictures for me! She did a good job too!






These last two I took on our way out....about 11:45! They did pretty good, Presley had her moments but hung in there. Piper loved it, she just loves music and being close to the action so she really enjoyed it.









No comments:

Post a Comment