Thursday, December 28, 2017

Tuesday/Wednesday

I had PTO on Tuesday so we got to sleep in and stay warm all day! The girls played and we did some organizing of toys. We took the gymnastics bar to the basement, downgraded some toys to the storage room and set up a nice little area for all of Presley's doll stuff! (our living room looks SO empty now!) We did a lot of nothing on Tuesday and it was perfect!

I did have to work yesterday, I had another test case to do....sitting at my desk right now pending the results. Cross my fingers that I passed! I was able to get the girls into the dentist that afternoon. Normally Steve takes them and sometimes they are good and sometimes they aren't. We got there early at 3:35 (the appts were at 4) and they were pretty good while we waited. Presley was worried b/c she has a really loose tooth and was afraid they were going to pull it. We finally got in after 4:20 for their appointments!
They did perfect! Piper got xrays and didn't complain at all!
 Presley's hygienist was very cautious of her loose tooth so that made her happy!
 and then we waited for the dentist....and waited and waited.
He finally came in and both girls are doing great! No cavities or problems, nothing to worry about yet! We got to our car at 5:08! Thankfully the girls were patient (and I was too)!
Once we were in the car, the fighting and bickering started. I tried to ignore it and then lost it!  I screamed at them, like full on screaming. I told them not to speak the whole ride home and that they could go to their rooms when we got home until dinner was ready......it was the quietest ride home EVER! :) I did make them apologize to each other and then I apologized to them for losing it. Maybe we have had too much family time lately....this next 3 day weekend should be interesting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment