Monday, December 18, 2017

Another week closer to Christmas

We had our typical week, Presley had gymnastics on Tuesday and then Piper went to gymnastics on Wednesday. We actually changed Piper's class to Thursdays starting in 2018 b/c she hated the teacher she had and she didn't want to go to class! :( Normally I would just tell her to suck it up, but if I'm paying for this class and she continually isn't getting what she needs out of it b/c she doesn't want to go and acts sick, then something needed to be done!

Thankfully they had a substitute when we went last week and Piper rocked that class! She has no fear and can do everything they ask her to do, too bad she can't move up to a more challenging class until she is 6 yrs old, unless we want to put her into competitive classes (no thanks).
 
Friday I had a couple drinks with my friend/coworker Amy after work and then I headed to The Ridgemont for a cystic fibrosis fundraiser! It was an ugly sweater theme and a lot of fun! I think they raised some good money and I saw quite a few people that I knew, including my mommy and daddy! :)
 
Saturday we just hung out! I worked out and cleaned. The girls played outside for a bit. I did a lot of laundry! I actually cleaned and organized the girls closets! This is one of the many things on my organizational list of things I need to go thru. This took me hours. And I have come to the conclusion that we have WAY too many girls clothes (size 0-4T) I really need to think about selling them and making some moo-lah b/c I bet we have 10 totes of clothes I could sell (not to mention all the stuff that is currently in their closets that they can still wear!)
 
We made cookies and then we got ready for swim lessons! After that we headed to Legends for dinner which was a good experience since Presley got the mac and cheese she wanted and Piper got the bacon she wanted! :)
Once we got home, they got in their pj's and headed to the basement for a movie and I did some more laundry and finished up some of the stuff I had started earlier in the day and then I joined them too!
 
Sunday Piper the Elf finally came to our house! Presley was SOOOOO excited! Piper the Elf hid 12 candy canes around for them to find, they thought it was so fun! Presley even left an ornament and her Christmas list for Piper the Elf to take back to Santa! Seriously, it is SO cute! I'm so happy that she still believes b/c I know we only have a couple more years left. :(
 
We went to my parents for the Packer game and to celebrate Holly's birthday! The Packers still suck, Holly liked the koozies we gave her..... :)
Unicorn - I am Fucking Magical | Funny Novelty Can Cooler Coolie Huggie - Set of two (2) | Beer Beverage Holder - Beer Gifts Home - Quality Neoprene No Fade Can Cooler
The kids played fairly good (well Piper was a whiny butt) and we had a good birthday dinner and then we headed off to the last swim lessons of the year!
Presley was really nervous she was going to have to dive off the diving board....they are JUST learning how to dive and most of them still do belly flops. So she was more than willing to just JUMP off the diving board (and not have to dive) we were SO proud of her and how far she has come with swimming over the last 18 months!!!!
(and here are some shitty cell phone pictures!)




No comments:

Post a Comment