Friday, December 8, 2017

Random

- So I know we go to a lot of concerts, but for the record there are some major concerts that we didn't go to this year. :) Some things we just couldn't make happen, others we needed to just cross of the list and we are kind of concerts snobs and if we can't get 'good seats' then we don't really want to go and sit in the super high up, far away seats. We missed Eric Church, Phillip Phillips, Chris Stapleton, Katy Perry and the Tree Town festival :)

- Steve took Piper shopping the other night to have her pick out a gift for Presley and he bought me a present also. Piper is SO excited for us to open them. She said yesterday 'I wish today was Christmas so you  guys could open your presents!'
I told her that I thought that a was so nice and thoughtful of her to think about us and the gifts she was giving to us and not just HER getting to open presents! My sweet girl!

- I tried to have a conversation with Presley the other day about Christmas. I asked that if she could give someone a really special Christmas who would it be? Could she think of anyone who means a lot to her or someone who might not have a good Christmas or someone who doesn't have a lot of money? She said no.
I asked again 'So you can't think of anyone that you would want to have a really special Christmas?'
Her response 'Well ME!'
----we may need to work on the real meaning of Christmas with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment