Friday, December 8, 2017

December fun

Mondays are our night at home and I think we all enjoy it! Since my work status is a little different now, I basically have nothing to do every other day and I've been able to leave at 4 since there isn't really anything to do and I don't technically take a lunch break. I did think the difference between 4 and 4:30 was that big of a deal, but it is nice to have that little extra time at home!
 
Tuesday I picked up Presley, ran home and we had about 45 minutes for her to get changed, do homework and eat something before we had to leave for gymnastics. While she was in class, I ran to Target to do some shopping. Power shopping for about an hour so that I get back and watch her. I love watching her but Sapphire is SO busy that it is SO hard to watch your kids and Target is SO close that it is the perfect time for me to swing in there by myself!

Wednesday we had Edge Commercial's holiday party at 1908 in Johnston. They have had it here the last couple years and it works out so nicely. Free drinks and food for everyone!

They always take a company picture too! Small company but they are growing and succeeding! Their 10 year anniversary is the summer of 2019 which is a great accomplishment for this size of a company and being in a competitive construction market!
 
Last night my sisters, my friend Amy and I met at Quintons in the East Village after work for dinner and drinks. We were there for a couple hours before we headed over to Wooly's for the Blackhawk concert. We just saw them last March and it was so good and we love them so much that we HAD to see them again! 


It was a good, fun night out with my sisters. Now if I can just kick this cold in the butt so I can feel better for my weekend plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment