Monday, July 31, 2017

My parents

We are so lucky to have parents that live around here who are so willing to help us all out! Mom was going to watch Jordan while Sam worked, but then she lost her job so at that point my mom was 'unemployed' also.
We talked and Presley was having such a hard time with KTC, always complaining about going, saying she doesn't have fun....so mom and I decided that Presley would come there twice a week to give P more of a break from KTC and to keep my mom busy since Jordan wouldn't be there!

Before vacation Piper had hit her mouth on a playground, we didn't think much of it until one of her front teeth started turning grey!! I was able to call on my mom to take Piper to the dentist just to make sure there wasn't anything wrong. Basically a bruised tooth and we just had to watch for infection! (she also hit these same front teeth twice last weekend!!!)

I was able to get the girls into more private swim lessons and again my mom was happy to help us out. She this week she is taking them at 8 in the morning and then Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday taking them to daycare and KTC and Mon/Fri keeping them at their house to hang out together.
I'm so happy that my kids have this time with my parents, it means a lot to all of us!

XOXOX LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment