Friday, July 7, 2017

Saturday

Saturday morning I got up and worked for a couple hours before the others in my house got up and moving! We all love sleep so much so it is pretty amazing how late these girls can sleep, but also makes me worry about what they will be like when they are teenagers!
We left the house later than I had planned and didn't get to Panora until after noon, but the girls got their swimsuits on and started playing right away.
This picture says a lot about Presley these days, she would prefer that I don't take it! And that is probably why I have so many more pictures of Piper!
The water mat....always a favorite!

Lincoln was ALL smiles for Piper! It was cute!

and then I got this look from him! HA!
We took another boat ride around the lake and I took these couple pictures of Jason and Christie's house. They have a great lot and an awesome set up for a lake house!
The beach and patio they just had put in last year and it is awesome to sit at while the kids play!
Christie and her niece Nora
Steve posing for me....dork.
Nora looking so sad!
and 5 seconds later being goofy!
Steve and his daddy, Jerry
Ava and Presley throwing some snaps....it was too loud for Piper.


That night Lake Panorama had their fireworks over the water....it is so cool to see the amount of boats that come out and anchor up to watch the fireworks!  I love it!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment