Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekend Update

Saturday I went to work for a couple hours (this seems to be a trend huh?) I got home and we got ready to head out to Kites on the Green in Johnston. You can make your own kites and fly them, they have 'professional' kite flyers flying amazing, huge kites. The weather was a little chilly and Piper was NOT impressed so we hung out for a half hour and headed to do our Target run.
 
 

That afternoon I did some cleaning and laundry. Presley went to swim lessons and then we went home and hung out. Some of the neighbors came over and we hung out by the shed (until it started raining) and the kids played SO good! They must have been exhausted b/c we didn't hear from them until after 9 on Sunday morning. Happy Mother's Day to me! The weather was nice so we did some time outside.

 
Photo courtesy of Presley.
 
Photo courtesy of Presley.
 
One of my favs! Photo courtesy of Presley!
We got our things ready for our mothers day picnic at Jester Park with the family. We ate, hung out, the kids played. The weather was a little chilly but that didn't stop us from staying out there for a couple hours.
I got some pictures of the girls.....
goofy girl!!
My sweet Presley Pie
Sisters!
Monkey bar queen!
Who knows what she's thinking.
Mi madre!
Mama, me and my girls (with Piper not cooperating!)
and now she smiled! Stinker!
My cute parents! :)
After the park we did swim lessons again, went home ate dinner and then went for ice cream at Van Dee's...because, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment