Saturday, May 7, 2016

Random

- My friend Colleen sent this link to me, she must know me really well! http://www.gettothebc.com/donut-trail

- I love the nice weather, love the kids playing outside....but I don't like the struggle for bedtime. Trying to get them in the house by 7 for baths, quiet time and bed time by 8 is HARD when the sun is still shining and the neighbors are still out. Maybe I need to lighten up a bit on the bedtime routine but when I'm the one having to wake everyone up in the morning and I'm the one always late to work b/c no one wants to get up.....it makes it difficult.

- My kids are obsessed with the 21 Pilot song Stressed Out! It's so funny to listen to both of them belt out this song in the Jeep with the top off for everyone to hear. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment