Friday, May 27, 2016

This happened.......

At the beginning of April I decided I was going to schedule a time to get my tattoo. I've always wanted one but I just never knew what to get and obviously I'm not going to pay $ and waste my time on something that has no meaning that will be on me for the rest of my life! So finally I made my appointment for the day we got back from Mexico b/c I knew Steve would be able to go with me. So one month ago....this happened.....
 
This is me...in pain, so much pain. P.A.I.N.
 I was a little more comfortable (and I say that very loosely!) after I almost passed out about half way thru....once I got over that feeling, then I was good to go!
 And the result, I love it!
So hopefully my kids don't decided to legally change their names some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment