Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Kids

Oh my darling children say SUCH funny things and I have to remember to write them down so I don't forget!

- Presley told me a boy her her class broke his arm, so he was having to use his 'non-dominate' hand? Really?  Now she has been wearing a koozie on her hand as her 'cast'. Um ok.
- Presley told me the other night that she knew what 'equivalent' meant. She did describe it, not in the same sense that I would've but my guess is that they learned a dumbed-down version since they are 6 years old.
- Piper didn't want to go to bed the other night (like most nights these days!) and she is yelling from her room...'MOM. MOM. MAMA. JESSICA!' My jaw dropped and then of course couldn't stop laughing.
- We were talking about how her friend Allie was moving b/c her parents weren't going to live together anymore. And Presley casually said 'I want a step-mom'. I was shocked and a little confused and she said again that she 'wanted two mom's!' I couldn't believe her, I know she thinks I'm mean, is she hoping that having another one will mean that one will be nice?! Good Lord, I am doing something wrong as a parent for sure!
- We read Wacky Wednesday almost every night to Piper. Yesterday they got in the car and Steve had put the 3rd row seat up, when normally it is down. Piper looked back at the seat, confused....and she said 'That is Wacky Wednesday!' LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment