Thursday, June 11, 2015

Just another week

Monday Presley decided that it would be a good day to stay with Grandma, so Boston and P went to their house for the day to hang out and have some good Grandma/Grandpa time. They went to Mullets for breakfast/lunch, played outside in the sprinkler and had some tv time with lots of snacks, just the way grandparents should do it! :)

Tuesday was my late night, I went in at normal time b/c we are actually pretty busy, which is nice it's just hard finding extra hours to work with our schedule these days. I worked until 6:30 so that I could be home to help with bedtime. This was the day Piper was called the 'bossy one' by the girl at daycare. She was 'pretending' to be the teacher and telling the other kids what to do....Typical? Yes!

Wednesday is gymnastics for Presley and of course, it is at 5 pm so Steve takes her b/c I would have to leave work early to pick her up and get her there on time. Piper and I had our dinner date at El Mariachi! She was not as good as she was last time we went. She dropped her fork and insisted on getting it, then proceeded to stay under the table banging on the table leg with the fork, all while singing 'I'm squishing up my baby bumble bee, won't my mommy be so proud of me!'....it sounds cute right? Not so much. Typical? Yes!
When gymnastics was over Steve and P went to dinner and Piper and I hung out with the neighbors until it was time for a bath!

I picked up Piper from Generation today and her teacher Lennie (who we LOVE!) has been so impressed with Piper's potty training that she suggested doing underwear next week! WTF? So Monday, we'll do underwear and see how that goes. I foresee accidents, but I guess that is bound to happen!
Presley can be SO good and she can get SO hysterical about some things. She got in trouble and it literally is THE.END.OF.THE.WORLD. She cannot calm down, she freaks out, calls names, say ridiculous things, she can make herself literally sick! It's like the movie The Exorcist! No joke. It's scary and sad and worrisome. We try to get her to calm down without giving in but it is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment