Monday, June 29, 2015

Busy week

We are having computer problems so I'm trying to NOT get behind again! UGH!
So last Tuesday, Steve's half-sister from New York and half-brother from Michigan were able to come to our house to visit! I had never met them before and wasn't able to go back to Creston with most of the family last Sunday so I was happy that it worked out to have everyone to our house to hang out. We just ordered pizza and hung out and talked. The weather was perfect and it was a really good night. The kids were good and they played with their cousins and Piper kept everyone entertained like normal.
Steve, his dad, Roxanne, Jason and Matt
with Ron and Diane
All the adults
This was the first night of the girls being up too late. Piper went to bed about 9:30 and Presley about 10:30, way too late when we have to wake them up by 6:30!
Wednesday night was our normal.....P had gymnastics and Piper and I went to dinner at El Mariachi (she is becoming less and less good for me here. This trip included her peeing her pants, thankfully I was prepared with extra shorts and underwear in my purse! ha!).
 
Steve's employer, Edge Commercial had a night at the ICubs game on Thursday. So I left work at 4:30, got gas, picked up Piper, went home, changed, got back in the car and we all drove back downtown for the game. Free tickets and money for food/drinks! It was nice! The girls were good and sat still for the first 20 minutes, eating popcorn. Then we had to go to the bathroom (have I mentioned that I hate potty-training?), then we had to look at the river, then we got more food. Then Piper decided that she purposely wanted to lose her shoes over the side of the railing, trying to fling off her shoes, then trying to throw them over. So I had to carry her shoes and she went bare foot the rest of the night! Then she would take off running, then we had another bathroom break and then I was ready to go. She is so much fun these days! And of course, we got home late again but an overall pretty good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment