Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wedding : Part 4

Sunday we were all exhausted. I was up early b/c I couldn't sleep (I'm getting old, my brain doesn't stop thinking about things). My mom had planned for everyone to come over to her house for some more time together. The weather was PERFECT! We were able to sit outside and hang out, the kids played, we ate, drank, talked and laughed.
Tired daddy and Piper
Tired Sam and Boston.
Piper took a nap, Presley played so good with Boston and Mary and Steve and I took my dad's little convertible out for a ride in the sun!
Ummm....my mom and her siblings trying to get a picture of the 6 of them....they were like little kids trying to get them to behave and look at the camera!
Their friend Jeanie wanted to be included in the family too!...at least she behaved!
Then Presley got ahold of the camera.....she had us make different faces and this is only a FEW of the pictures she took, she did pretty good actually!
Daddy being silly
Happy daddy
Grandma being happy
Mommy being happy
Mommy being silly
 Rock on!
Piper reading to Mickey, it is SO cute to watch her hold the book like a teacher!
It was almost the perfect Sunday! Now we just need to figure out how to get Piper to bed before 9 b/c these days it takes us over an hour to get her in bed and sleeping. Sunday night was even worse, she was coughing all day, had a snotty nose and ending up sleeping in bed with me b/c she would just whine and cry and you could tell she just didn't feel good....the busy weekend must have had too big of an impact on her. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment