Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wedding : Part 1

So I took Friday off of work to get some stuff done, do some cleaning before my cousin showed up and just prepare for the wedding weekend! I even stopped by some garage sales and found a patio to enjoy some quiet time. I went home and took a short nap.....well it was supposed to be short and then my alarm didn't go off...so I woke up at 5:00 and had to pick up both girls and be in Pleasant Hill by 5:30....yeah we were 20 minutes late! OOPS!
Anyway the rehearsal went good, we ran thru it a couple times and then headed back to mom and dad's to meet with everyone including our out of state family for pizza, snacks, drinks and talking! We had arranged for Carlyn to watch the girls that night. So we took Presley, Piper and my cousin's 2.5 yr old Harper back to my house for Carlyn to basically calm them down and get them to bed so that we could go out for a while longer and hang out with the family!
Most of us went to 1908 Draught House for some more drinks and talking. We don't get to see the family from Wisconsin, Texas and Colorado very often so it was nice to have this extra time!

Saturday morning I got up and headed out for my bridesmaid duties, starting by getting our hair done!
So pretty
Then we ate a little lunch and headed to Copper Creek to start decorating!
or eating the chocolate!
Sam and Shaggy!
Sam yelling at Scott b/c he had his Harley boots on instead of his dress shoes....he did it on purpose to get a rise out of her, and it worked!
One flower girl ready!
Second flower girl, cheesing!

No comments:

Post a Comment