Monday, May 18, 2015

Another week gone

So Monday Presley had a dentist appointment, so Steve picked her up early from school and she did great! The dentist said she has healthy teeth and perfect spacing! After that she had gymnastics, so she was plenty tired by Monday night. I picked up Piper and headed to dinner, she was actually really good for me (which I was convinced she was going to be terrible so I was very leary to take her anywhere!).
Tuesday Steve decided to start working on tearing the yard apart for where he is going to put the shed. He got the sod all dug out and now he has to try to get it leveled out before doing concrete!
 
Wednesday was my late night, so I went to the grocery store before work at 7:30 in the morning (since we hadn't gone all weekend and really needed to go!) and was at work by 8:30! I got home about 6:30 and ate, cleaned and helped to get the girls to bed.
 
Thursday night we had a normal night....all of us home!
 
Friday night I left work a little early and met Steve and our neighbor Ivan at El Mariachi for a bit, I picked up the girls while Steve stayed out and then headed to Susie's to pick up our shirts for the walk the next morning. My parents were there and took Presley to Mary's softball game with them, so Piper and I came home (it is so much easier with one kid at home! ha!). By the time Steve and Presley got home and we got the girls settled down for bed it was after 9 for both of them! Not good when we knew we had to be up and out of the house by 8:30.
 
So Saturday morning we got up and headed to the Cystic Fibrosis walk! I was so happy she had kids tshirts this year and both of them wore them with no fighting! The walk itself is a little long (for the girls to be good for that long) so we hang out at the playground and wait for them to get back. We enjoyed a little lunch, the silent auction (I lost in my bidding war for the Hawkeye bean bag game), some dancing and just talking, all for Cystic Fibrosis!
 
The whole team! So many great teams raising money for a great cause!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment