Thursday, May 7, 2015

Almost Friday!

So Sunday we knew that Piper wasn't feeling the best...cough and runny nose and as a parent you can just tell. Sunday night she wouldn't sleep and Steve and I took turns getting about 4-5 hours of sleep each....and after our weekend, we really needed much more than that!
She moaned and cried all night, for no apparent reason and when I asked what hurt, she just kept telling me her legs hurt and then she would have me kiss them. Awesome.

So Monday morning I got Presley up and dropped her off. Steve stayed home with Piper since he didn't have much to do at work. Then the poor guy took her to the walk-in clinic and waiting for 2 hours to see a doctor! I guess she was good for the most part...until she got mad and started dumping over the bucket of crayons and tipping over the kid chairs (yeah, she is fun).
But the result....ear infection. So at least there was something wrong with her and the trip wasn't for nothing!
I took Presley to gymnastics, the first time that I've seen her at this new place. It is a great place! She does really good and seems to fit right in with her class. The girls seem much older than her but appear to be the clumsier girls who haven't quite advanced to the next class! HA!
I am amazed at the amount of parents who sit there and get on their phones or laptops during the class. I can't take my eyes off of Presley and want to see everything she does...or course maybe this will fade after years of watching her do this?!

Tuesday was Cinco De Mayo...so of course we had dinner at El Mariachi! I guess you can say we are regulars! HA!
Wednesday I pick up the girls and came home while Steve had some time out. Piper has been such a test for us lately! She is SO naughty about everything. If she doesn't like something or gets mad, she just look for the closest table of things to throw and goes after it! Then we yell and she thinks it's funny. I think the terrible two's have taken over my sweet, funny, fiesty baby!

Tonight my friend Andrea was in town from Waterloo so I met her and some girls (including Presley and Boston) at El Rodeo for dinner. I love friends that you can NOT see for 6-12 months and then get together and it's like nothing has changed! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment