Thursday, March 26, 2015

UGH

- Piper has been waking up in the middle of the night, whining, crying....and then going back to sleep. Of course, this wakes me up and I go in there. My sleep over the last 3 nights has SUCKED. On the positive side, she is still going to bed good and she isn't getting out of her bed!
- Tuesday I had to work late, Steve was ambitious and took both girls to Perkins for dinner by himself. He said they were good but Piper is SO loud with everything she says that she was a distraction to the few people in there b/c they could hear every word she said. Even her daycare girls commented on how she doesn't have a quiet voice, she has to yell everything and she has to run everywhere!
- Wednesday at work, they laid 3 people off. Talk about a crappy day at work....we only had 32 people in our department and we knew that volume hasn't been there but it was kinda unexpected.
- Holly planned an afternoon movie with Mary and Boston and invited us. Normally there is no way I would make a 4 o'clock movie, but my dad picked up P from school to meet Holly and Mary my mom met them there and so I figured I would cut out of work early and meet them too. So, we saw the movie and then all headed to dinner! It was a good night and Piper and daddy had some good bonding time too! :)
- Tonight we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner (we are eating out a lot this week, aren't we?), Piper got out into the aisle and was literally dancing. One of the employees came by and started dancing too....we literally had a Piper vs BWW employee dance off right in front of our table. And then I told Piper, wave to everyone and say hi! She sat on my lap and waved and said hi...no one paid attention to her, but it is just SO weird how different she is from how Presley has EVER been. So funny!
- We are looking forward to the weekend, our last free weekend for a couple weeks and looks like the weather is supposed to be nice and the sun is staying out a little later every day...summer is on it's way! :) Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment