Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Funday!

I have today and tomorrow off from work, it is spring break and wanted to keep Presley home with me for at least one day. Tomorrow I'm hoping to have a day to myself to get some stuff done. Today, Presley and I slept in and got ready, we played some Uno while listening to some music and had a nice morning together before taking in our car to get fixed (from when I got rear-ended), we now have an awesome rental car with a small Sonic (I had never heard of this car!).
We then headed downtown to the art park. It was so nice out and I wanted to take of pictures of P, she was once again willing to do some smiling for me and we got a couple cute ones!
Then she decided to take the camera and actually got a good picture of me! HA!
Holly and Mary met us there for a couple minutes and took this picture of us! :) (yes, my hair is huge, but in my defense, it was windy!)
The four of us headed to lunch on the patio at El Bait Shop. Perfect weather and the girls were good, it was a nice lunch out. Presley and I headed home, she played with the neighbors some more (we love the neighbors) and I read my book and did some cleaning and laundry! It was another wonderful afternoon.
Once Steve and Piper got home we got ready and headed over to Sam and Scott's house for dinner with Jerry and my parents.  It was nice, the girls were good, even though they are both SO afraid of their huge dogs. Steve didn't feel good, he actually stayed inside lying on the couch! :( and we straight to bed once we got home! Poor guy! I hope he doesn't have a stomach flu, that is the last thing we need in this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment