Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring!

I think spring is officially here!  Finally! Now if we can just get it to hang around awhile!
Piper had another good day at Generation! They even did her hair in pigtails! So cute!
 
Both Monday and Tuesday Steve had to work at night...boo. The girls were pretty good for me and we had a little time outside which helps! Piper basically doesn't want to go to bed anymore. Presley was asleep before her every night this week, which sucks for the mornings.

Work has been on the slow side recently, so I decided to take Wednesday off and get some stuff down without the kiddos! I took them both to daycare about 9 and then I headed out to Old Navy, Jared's (to get my ring cleaned and then I had a loose diamond so they had to keep it to get it fixed), the mall and then to Target. I headed home and Steve was already done working, so we headed out for one last errand and then to have a late lunch before picking up the kiddos! I didn't sit down in my house until 6:15 on my day off! I got some stuff done but nothing done at home!

Thursday we got back to everyones 'normal' schedule, Steve made a great dinner and we spent alot of time outside! Steve got to meet the new neighbor behind us (we are not impressed! Maybe they are very nice people but first impressions to make a difference!). Steve also had some time to chat with the another neighbor about woodworking....oh boys and their toys!

Piper just sits in the sandbox and throws sand on top of her head, over and over again. Down her shirt, in her diaper, in her hair....with the occasional eating sand off the shovel...disaster in the making!

Tonight, another wonderful night outside! Piper basically entertains the neighborhood as she walks with us. Talking, growling, screaming, running...running. And Presley has an infected ear!! I came home and noticed right away that her left ear was red. It isn't bothering her....but it bothers us! So worried we might have to take her earring out or something! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment