Monday, April 21, 2014

Catch up time

So last Monday (which seems like forever ago), we knew we had to plan ahead for the busy week and weekend. Tuesday we dyed eggs. Presley had a good time being creative (shocker), Piper wanted to just get into everything so she did not participate.
(had to put a dress on before we started!)
My pretty girl
I found Piper with my cell phone, holding it up in front of her face...saying 'cheese!'....18 months and trying to take her first selfie! LOL!
Wednesday I picked up the girls from daycare (both at Generation since mom needed the days off to get ready for the wedding!) and then I headed out to meet the girls for pedicures for the wedding! This was the start of the wedding festivities for the week!
 
I had Thursday off since we didn't have daycare and I knew I would have stuff to get done. Presley went to preschool and Piper and I hung out. I got some cleaning and organizing done (since we knew we were having company Thursday and Saturday nights). We had the non-rehearsal gathering (other people would have a rehearsal dinner, but Holly wasn't having a rehearsal or a dinner), this was a chance for all of our family to get together and hang out. We had family from Texas, Wisconsin, Indiana and Colorado in town for the wedding! We got Carlyn from Generation to come watch the girls for us for the night and we headed out for a good family gathering! It was SO nice to see everyone! The last time everyone was in Iowa at the same time was our wedding 6.5 yrs ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment