Friday, April 25, 2014

Random

- I love when the weather is nice. The kids just play in the neighborhood, Piper throws sand in her hair and runs into the street and we spend the night chasing after her.
- Too many babies being born : Congrats to all of them! (and there are a bunch more babies to come in the next couple months) :
our neighbors Matt and Kari had baby Bara
my friends Sarah and Aaron had baby Lincoln
our friends Brent and Shannon had baby Blake
a coworkers had a grandbaby Layla
our friends Josh and Erin had baby Eden
- I do have the best husband ever. He is handy, he cooks, he likes to shop, he cleans the bathrooms, he got the two girls ready for the wedding, he took them hom and put them to bed that night...I think the people at work are tired of me talking about how much he does! But really, I'm lucky! (now if we can only get him to be more romantic!)

No comments:

Post a Comment