Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Presley

I don't know what it is, but the nice weather is turning her good behavior into a bad attitude. I'm just so tired of it. I feel like we need to start being more strict with her so things don't get out of control.
Besides her terrible play date experience, she totally cheated when playing Memory with me (and she still won't admit it), she got in trouble at school yesterday! Her and another girl Iris, can't seem to get along and Miss Colleen had to seperate them, she said that she saw a side of Presley that she has never seen before! I told her that is the Presley we see at home! LOL!
Today another girl told me that Presley kissed Kaleb at school today!!! WHAT? Presley said she kissed him b/c she is going to marry him! And that if I tell her to not kiss him she will anyway! Seriously Miss Attitude! I told her that we don't kiss boys even though Kaleb is cute, but that boys are gross and have germs. She didn't seem to care.

She has had a cough too, she is very adament about only liking bubble gum medicine. So Steve bought 'clear' medicine, and let her add her own flavor (otherwise known as food coloring), she'll drink it then! LOL

For the most part she is still pretty good, she can be SO helpful with Piper. I just love watching them together!

Her infected ear has been healed. Our dedication to getting it back to normal has paid off!

Next week we have kindergarten roundup!

Ever day when we get home from preschool, the first thing she does is put on a dress and starts walking around in a pair of my shoes.

Two big milestones for her...she can tie her own shoes and wipe her own poopy butt! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment