Thursday, April 3, 2014

Random

Piper had ANOTHER good day at Generation on Monday! They said she cried when they came in from being outside (not shocking) and then cried when she saw Presley b/c she thought she was leaving. She isn't sad that she has to leave, but seriously overcome with joy that she cries! She can't get to her locker fast enough to get her coat on!

So Presley had a dentist appt on Tuesday morning. Now I don't know if I posted about her last dentist appt but it was less than fun. She wouldn't sit in the chair, we had to hold her down and force her mouth open. She cried. Terrible.
Well, since Steve hasn't been busy at work I thought it only made sense for him to take her instead of me missing a couple hours of work to take her. So off they went.
Her appointment was at 8:30, they got in a little early and were done by 8:40! She had xrays done, she got to watch Frozen in the chair and was perfect according to Steve! The dentist said 'she has a picture perfect mouth for a 5 year old'! Woohoo!

Speaking of Frozen, they play 'freeze dance' at school and the teachers right now are playing the Frozen soundtrack. So Presley knows most of the words to most of the songs. It is SO FREAKING CUTE! I love that she loves to sing!

Today was my late night, I took both girls to daycare late. It is kind of nice to let them sleep in and not rush around! Though neither girl wanted to go to bed tonight. I think our problem is that I normally take Piper into our room to have her milk and spend 15 minutes away from P to calm down before bed. Steve usually gets P her fruit and she gets to watch a cartoon and then he lays with her.
Well when we switch it up and 'change kids'....it doesn't work. The routine gets thrown off and chaos occurs! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment