Friday, January 22, 2010

Winter and cheese?

- Ice has coated everything! The trees look sad, they are completely white and heavy. They all look pathetic! The wind is picking up and I can hear the ice hitting the roof! It sounds like someone is walking around up there ! Kinda creepy! At least I hope it's just the ice and not the branches breaking off. When Steve walked to the house from the garage he said he felt like he was dodging bullets with the amount of ice falling!
- I know everyone always talks about the weather, but with the amount of snow, ice, extreme cold, rain in Vegas, massive earthquakes, huge waves off the west coast.....what is Mother Nature doing to us? I think she is trying to tell us that she is still in charge!
- My new job is going good! It is very challenging! The environment is much better than my previous position. They are actually training us! They introduced all the new people, gave out awards and due to the crappy weather on Wednesday we got to wear jeans and they ordered us pizza for lunch! So far, so good!
- Presley is an animal! She has done a complete 180 in the last 6 months! She is so happy and plays so good, and has been sleeping good! She is extremely active and is always moving around!...I'm telling ya, hyperactive! She cracks us up just by smiling, or cheesing!
How can you not love that face?? I just want to squeeze her all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment