Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More Vegas and MLK

Told you I had to post the pics of the fountains!

and the inside of Paris' shopping mall.
and here is a guy dressed in green doing the robot to Michael Jackson.
and a guy with a cat on his shoulder! Because who doesn't walk around town with their cat (on a lease, if you look closely!) We sat at Cabo Wabo and did some people watching!

Anyways....enough of Vegas and back to the real world. I had Monday off for MLK Jr day! Presley and I enjoyed our day together, waiting for the DirectTV guy to come! He showed up late and then told us there was no where to put the dish on the house or garage due to the amount of massive trees around us, there would be no way to get a good signal. So we are stuck with Mediacom...which is fine, it's just more expensive!
So Presley and I headed to Target and then I laid her down for a nap about 3 pm (another late nap since she slept in) That girl stayed in her crib from 3-4:30 talking, whining, throwing her socks, blanket, and pacifer out of the crib....everything but sleeping! So we got her up, went to the grocery store and she was happy the whole time! She is so good these days! Playing, laughing, getting into everything!
We have a busy month ahead of us...for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to start a new job, go to Vegas, plan my baby's 1st birthday party (not to mention my mom's birthday and mine too!) and leave the state for 2 weeks of training, all within 6 weeks of each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment