Monday, January 25, 2010

whatchamacallit.

- I'm watching Hoarders, as disgusting as it is I think I would like to help these people get organized and cleaned up. I can't keep my own house clean, but I would like to help them? What is wrong with me?

-Just filed our taxes! That child tax deduction is nice! Now we'll finally get our honeymoon paid off....over 2 years later!....oh yeah and that trip to Vegas haha!

-I'm doing terrible with my New Years resolutions...and January isn't even over yet! I've already missed our nephew Sam's birthday, my water drinking faded when I changed jobs....but I'm working on that again. I wanted to walk in the skywalk over lunch, well my new job doesn't have skywalks so I'm looking at prices for the nearest fitness center. I figure I can workout for 20 or 30 minutes over my lunch hour, which is better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment