Thursday, January 28, 2010

Book It!

Remember back in day when they had the Book It program at school? After you read so many books, you got a free personal pizza from Pizza Hut....or something like that! I love reading and wish I had time to do it more. I love sitting on the deck in the summer and just reading! I really hope Presley will like books and reading too!
Here is Presley and Daddy reading Goodnight Moon before bed tonight.
Her favorite book by far, is Five Little Pumpkins (a Halloween present from Grandma Becky)! We read it every night and she smiles and gets so excited to read it! I guess pumpkins will be in our house year-round!
and this is just a good picture of us!

Steve is giving me a hard time b/c I want to join a gym....only b/c we have a treadmill in the basement. I used it a lot the first 2 years we had it, but we've become strangers over the last year and a half. Here's my problem.....I can't use the treadmill when she is sleeping! It's right below her room and the noise from that and the TV is too loud. I don't want to work out during the 2 hours I see her at night, soooo......those are my excuses. I think they are legitimate!

No comments:

Post a Comment