Sunday, July 19, 2009

Listen.....

As I sit here typing with the patio door open....my baby is sleeping and I can hear the baby next door crying! AHHH.....sweet justice.

Our baby started baby food this past week....carrots! She didn't mind them too much as long as it was diluded with some cereal! I think we are going to give her peas tonight, we'll see how that goes!

My dad got home from his 2 week vacation on Thursday, he loved driving across country in his little convertible! He was tan and tired. I'm sure it was nice for him to get home and sleep in his own bed! I'm so happy he gets to take these vacations to travel and see the country. Though none of us are fond of the fact that he goes by himself, I'm sure he is safe ;)
My mom watched Presley yesterday so we could get the house ready for carpet Monday morning. We painted, re-trimed, got a new bedroom door....and moved everything from the family and bedroom into the living and dining rooms! I never realized we had so much crap! I'll post before and after pictures later this week!

We have a busy week and we leave for Okoboji Saturday morning...again, we didn't realize how much more 'stuff' we'd have to take with us having one kid and Steve's sister has 4 kids and both of his brothers have 3 kids! UGH! Oh well, it will be a nice, relaxing week and hopefully we'll have good weather! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment