Sunday, July 12, 2009

Busy weekend....as always!

Well my mom came down with either strep or mono on Thursday.....little weird for my mom to have either but owell. So Steve picked Presley up from daycare early. My mom called me at 9 pm, as I'm getting ready for bed....She lost my sisters dog Rocky! OMG! That dog is my sisters life! We had to find that dog! I went over and tried to help find Rocky, after an hour in the dark we gave up. We knew we couldn't tell Holly until she got home on Saturday. Long story short, we ended up getting Rocky back the next day! Thank god!!!!
Friday I went to a baby shower for our friend Jackie! She due to have baby Ava in the next couple weeks and we are very excited for them and for Presley to have a new friend! Saturday morning my friend April went with me to Omaha to pick up Holly from the airport. It was very nice of her to join me so I didn't have to drive two hours by myself! We got to hear all about Holly's trip down the Grand Canyon on mules! How fun! I wish I could've gone with them!
I went to my mom's for 2 hours of uninterruped TV that night so we could watch the Harper's Island finale! No one else we knew seemed to watch it, but I was hooked! If you didn't watch, you missed out! Sorry for your luck!
Steve is working with his brother today, Presley has been very good and is in the middle of her 3rd good nap today! I was actually able to get some stuff down around the house and of course have time to download pics and update the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment