Saturday, July 4, 2009

Bald Holly

Well my sister did it! She shaved her head on Thursday night for charity! For a great cause, she raised almost $6800 in one month! That is amazing and we are all so proud of her. It takes a lot of courage to do that....and she actually looks good! :) I'll try to post some pics later this weekend! The owner of Miss Kitty's was nice enough to let Steve in the bar with Presley...they just stood near the door. But at least Steve was able to watch and be a part of this great occasion! So yes...we were a little white trash and took our baby into a bar! :) She wasn't too impressed...I think there were too many people, lights and noise for her liking!
Yesterday I had to work and Steve drove to Missouri to get fireworks (he's like a little boy, isn't he?) Once I got home we had a lot of errands to run to get ready for our 4th of July gathering. Presley took a late evening nap and was kinda cranky....the makings for a terrible night. However.....she slept all night! From about 9:30 to 7 am! I'm not sure we'll get a repeat performance tonight but it was nice to have ONE night! (even though I got up twice to make sure she was still alive and breathing....of course both times she was on her stomach with her face buried in the bumper pads...but she obviously didn't mind, so I left her there! Never wake a sleeping baby!)
Well I need to go clean so our friends won't realize how dirty our house normally is! Have a happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment