Sunday, July 19, 2009

Growing girl....

She had peas tonight and actually didn't mind them! I told my mom I feel bad giving her all these vegetables before fruit. I also bought beans and sweet potatoes. My mom said that sweet potatoes shouldn't really count as a vegetable since they are sweet....damn, I should've stuck with the squash.

I would say that Presley is officially scooting around! Though I'm not sure she is aware of it, but she is rolling all over the place...front to back, back to front....then when she is on her tummy she buries her head in the floor, lifts her body up with her legs and pushes herself forward! Over and over again, sometimes reaching her destination and sometimes accidently rolling the wrong way! Right now we try to keep her on her blanket, since our carpet is so gross we don't know what is growing in it! ha, that will all change tomorrow with our new carpet! Of course, then we'll try to stop her from spitting up all over the new carpet!

She is 5 and 1/2 months now, how much will she change in the next 2 weeks before her 6 month appt? Everyone is right, time goes too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment