Friday, July 24, 2020

Painting

I closed on the house June 17th and started painting Piper's room on the 24th. My mom and Holly came over to help me. The room was John Deere green with crayon marks on the ceiling, so we had to do the ceiling and all the walls. Thankfully my parents and my friend Sarah had a ton of painting stuff that I was able to borrow so I didn't have to buy everything! So nice!!!
Piper chose the color....bright blue. I was a little hesitant b/c you never know how it will really look on the walls and once the whole room is done. It actually looks better than I thought!

and she found the perfect picture from Hobby Lobby, that she insisted she HAD TO HAVE for her bedroom. How could I refuse?? :)
The problem with Piper is that she is messy and not very organized. Presley had tried to help her get unpacked...and even a month later we are still struggling to get her fully unpacked. So that is our goal this weekend! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment