Monday, October 15, 2018

Presley

Sometimes I think this girl doesn't get enough face time around here or anywhere and she is getting to the age where she is normally too cool for us but man, I love this girl. This weekend she was SO good and SO nice that it was a little odd! She might have just been sucking up to Piper so that she would share her new birthday presents with her?! Either way, I'll take it! :)
This natural, perfect smile was just what I wanted to see! She can be so funny when she stops worrying and steps out of her shell and I was so happy to get a couple pictures of her!
Image may contain: Jessica Goodrich, smiling, standing

Image may contain: Jessica Goodrich, smiling, sitting and food
Sunday morning we slept in until about 9, I worked out, Steve did some food prep. I went to the grocery store, the girls played really, really nicely most of this day also! Steve headed to Adel for a charity event with his family. We were going to go but a lot of it was outside and the weather was crap we didn't want to listen to the girls complain the whole time, so we opted out.

Then us girls headed to volleyball. They are playing 'games' now, which isn't really scored and there is very little volleying. The one thing this girl can do, serve! She can get about 90% of her serves in AND over the net which is so awesome b/c a lot of the girls can't. I really hope she sticks with volleyball....I will let her give up cheer, volleyball I might have to push for though!


No comments:

Post a Comment