Saturday, April 7, 2018

Third grade concert

Piper has been telling us that she wants to go to a concert....I am not sure that Presley's 3rd grade music concert is what she had in mind!
Thursday night I picked Presley up from Girls on the Run at 5, went home, ate dinner, changed and headed back out to get her to the (new) Johnston High School for her concert.
Talking with her friend Leah and Quinnlyn
 It was the 3rd and 4th grade concert and we actually don't know any 4th graders at her school! (There are about 100 3rd graders in her school and about 75 4th graders) My parents were able to come join us too! It was only 45 minutes so it wasn't too long and it was pretty cute.
 So serious when it was her turn to play the calypso!

 She would look out into the crowd and see me, and then start smiling! It was adorable!
Thursday and Friday I really struggled with my job. Steve knows I'm not happy in this department, I just don't have a lot of options to leave right now. I did apply for 4 remote underwriting jobs on Friday, I doubt any will pan out and I doubt that any will be able to get close to the 32 days of PTO that I have a year. So we'll see!
Friday Steve suggested El Mariachi for dinner, I think he thought that it would make me happy after a day at work! He was right :)

1 comment:

  1. Mexican is always a good choice, he's a smart one. Hit me up with where you're seeing these jobs ;)

    ReplyDelete